The Loh-Down

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Proenza Schouler teal nom

When I stumbled upon this bag approximately one minute and thirty-seven seconds ago, there was only one word which came to mind - "nom".  For those like my brother and my thirty-something work colleague who both asked on two separate occasions, "What does nommy mean?" It means "nom" as in the sound you make when you're eating something delicious.  

Yes, the PS1 is so delicious I want to eat it.  Especially this teal leather one. This lovely light aqua shade has always been a favourite colour of mine, the nib of my Faber Castell marker in a similar shade was destroyed within a few weeks of purchasing my 48 pen marker set back when I was nine.

I wonder how long satchel bags will be in vogue. The PS1, the Alexa and the numerous knockoffs, the list is endless, when are we going to see another IT bag shape? Don't get me wrong, I love my Alexa, I'm just curious that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment