The Loh-Down

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Emma Watson, the elfin beauty


It's no secret that I absolutely adore the gorgeous Emma Watson, so you imagine how excited I got when the August issue of Harper's BAZAAR UK landed on my desk this afternoon. The elfin beauty is one of the only young actors of our generation who I respect for both her personal and professional choices, although admittedly, who else is classy enough to demand even a tad of respect? The celebisphere is filled with Mileys, Parises and Kimmy Ks but there's only a handful of proper young ladies like E Watz, Dakota and lil' sister, Elle.

She is probably one of the reasons why I went to bed at 8pm on Tuesday night to wake up at 10pm to watch the midnight session of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.  Hmmm... maybe not. My love for the film franchise stems only from my love of the books but have you noticed how much her acting skills has improved from the days the poor acted with her eyebrows in The Goblet of Fire?  Didn't notice? This clip highlights my observations and takes it even further. Regardless of her previous tendencies to partake in the occasional constant bout of eyebrow-acting, I love this girl.

So now to the very important questions. Has anyone else seen the final HP film? And if you haven't, why haven't you? And if you have, what are your thoughts?  Did it make you laugh, cry, clap, cheer, groan and cringe like my HP obsessed self and my nineteen friends who I saw one of the first screenings in Oz with?

No comments:

Post a Comment