The Loh-Down

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The 'Yo!' Files: Yo, I'll show you my blue side

Michael Van Der Ham x Topshop wedges
I really should ban myself from looking at the shoes on the Topshop site.  Every time, even I just take a really short wee little browse, I fall in love with a pair.  

A couple of weeks ago, I fell in love with the red version of these wedges from the normal Topshop range.  I wanted them so much I began to wonder whether there was a way I could make my feet grow (just a tad) or permanently balloon up so my size 5 footsies could magically fit into size 6 shoes.  Ridiculous? I know, but months ago I tweeted Topshop begging them to make size 5's and they didn't even acknowledge my request - #fail. 

For some reason I found myself really desperate just to hold these red wedges.  Last Friday afternoon, I saw that they would be featured in this week's Grazia, I found myself so desperate that I asked a work colleague to "please buy them so I can live vicariously through you?" Her response?  "No, I'm too tall as it is." Booo.  Tomorrow, I'll try tempt Amanda with the midnight and cornflower blue alternatives.

1 comment:

  1. those shoes are great. I love my tiny feet...i get such great deals on shoes cause no one else can fit them...

    Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

    Za

    ReplyDelete