The Loh-Down

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh hello, Snappy!


At work today, a colleague asked how I carry my Alexa.  "Do you ever just carry it by the handle?" She asked.  My answer was a firm, "No".  I'm not one to strategically place bag on the knook of my arm,  I like to keep my hands free and sling my bag comfortably over my shoulder.

Last weekend, I borrowed a Louis Vuitton tote from my mother. These days, I alternate between my Alexa and my 2.55 bag, both bags with long straps that I found wearing a bag with short shoulder straps incredibly restrictive. You probably think I'm strange but yes, even after many years of carrying bags in this manner, my body was not used to it and it felt completely unnatural.

This is why I love Snappy (long strap but not a satchel or chain bag!). Features a long strap so you can sling it as you please. Win! And hopefully, it's not as heavy as Wanger's Rocco Duffel.

No comments:

Post a Comment