The Loh-Down

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Plastic is fantastic

R.I.P
My beloved Melissa Shoes Isabel Capeto flower sandals met it's unfortunate end last month.  As I was walking back to work from a lovely lunch at Mad Mex, the back strap of my left shoe snapped leaving me hobbling 15 metres back to the office in despair.

Don't get me wrong, these melon coloured jellies lived a great life.  For a good year, they explored many a place with me, they were my favourite work sandals and weekend shoes.  They were even my favourite holiday sandals and I wore them all around Bangkok and Northern Thailand last Feb.

So now that Isabel has well and truly died *sob* and I have finally come to accept it, I feel that it's time to find an adequate replacement for poor Isabel. Even if the dear's remains are still underneath my desk at work (unless the cleaners have brought it upon themselves to assist me in the grieving process.)

Here's what I have come up with:

The original and the best?
Melissa Isabel Capeto flower sandal (Isabel's long lost twin sister)


Melissa Isabel Capeto Ipe sandal in:
Red Matt (sister of the original Isabel), Orange Matt, Blue Matt and Green Matt
Melissa Edson Matsuo Summer sandals in Gold Gloss
Melissa Edson Matsuo Liberty sandals:
in Yellow/ neon translucent, Watermelon/ neon translucent and the whole range

No comments:

Post a Comment