The Loh-Down

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

See you in a month!


Only one more sleep until I board a 14 hour and 45 minute flight to Abu Dhabi and then a much shorter and more bearable 7 hour and 50 minute flight to London. I could not be anymore excited. When I left work at 7pm this evening, a giant weight was lifted off my shoulders just because I could actually properly look forward to this trip.  Loose end ties, emails answered - now my only job is to stop thinking about work and get packing.

I absolutely hate packing.  It's no secret I love my clothes, I've never been one to plan outfits but am more of a spontaneous dresser which makes packing so much more difficult.  Like when one applies makeup - less is best (most of the time anyway), I'll attempt to apply the same strategy with my luggage especially since I know I want to purchase.


Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Keep safe and it won't be long before I'm home!

No comments:

Post a Comment