The Loh-Down

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

RUSSH out of this world


I've been an avid reader of RUSSH since the age of 17. Back then, I was a very poor uni student every second month as both RUSSH and Frankie as  bi-monthly magazines were on-sale.  Every other month, it was Yen which got me through the weeks. 

Editors and contributors have come and gone, the paper stock has changed texture and readers no longer have to play spot the typo.  However, there is one thing which has remained the same - the beautiful photography.  

I've played stylist on a couple of still-life shoots and read every issue of House & Garden; Real Living; Belle and pretty much every Aussie fashion mag out there but with RUSSH there's a game I like to play when I receive the latest issue. No, it's not 'Spot the nipple', although I do enjoy playing that one too - for those wondering, I'm yet to spot one in this August/ September 2011 issue but I'm determined to find it! I don't think it's that hard to believe the game I like to play is actually 'Find the inspiration wall addition'.  

It's the combo of fashion and still-life photography which gets me each and every time.

Put those old handbags to good use
Céline, honey, our love has been rekindled

No comments:

Post a Comment