The Loh-Down

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sophia Loren, eat your heart out!

Have you met my bff, Jess? Isn't she one stunning bella? Just look at her tumbling curls and who needs extensions when you've got lashes like those?


She now works in the city, right around the corner from me, so I have the luxury of seeing this totes babe almost every day! On Monday night, we hit the shops and Jessa, who had been searching for the perfect coral lippie, picked up this Tom Ford creation. And my gosh, it is pretty damn amazing. So silky smooth and oh boy, does that coral colour pop! Now, if only the imprinted 'TF' could last forever.  

Oh, what did I purchase? No, I was a good girl.  Ha, are you kidding? That would require some self-restraint.  I bought these Falke baby blue socks because I am ob to the sessed with coloured socks but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment