The Loh-Down

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Naughty weekend purchases


Pictured above are just a few of my naughty weekend purchases.  In a couple of hours, I somehow managed to wipe out my bank account and drop an entire fortnight's pay. I clearly have no self-restraint, pay day was only the day earlier, but hey, I've been wanting these jeans forever. And the bronze knit?  Well, the sales assistant convinced me that they went rather well with the jeans so I tried it on.  She wasn't lying and it somehow ended up in my shopping bag too. 

What isn't pictured?  I had dropped way too much dosh at sass & bide alone and was on my way home via Cue.  Not somewhere I normally shop, too corporate and too structured for me but in the window was a beautiful orange/ coral Dion Lee x Cue jacket on the mannequin. The colour was very similar to this Vanessa Bruno one I had lusted over for months but in Dion's signature style, it's of course a boyfriend blazer.  

I was umm-ing and ahhh-ing, the state of my back account really couldn't take another hit but when the lovely sales assistant (I think her name was Lucy? - though I could be completely wrong) told me there was only one other size 6 left in Sydney, I snapped it up quick fast. And now I'll be living on soup for the next two weeks.  The sacrifices of a shopaholic... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment