The Loh-Down

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I need this notebook or a punching bag


Oh, the cool hunter, you've done it again. With every album you post, there is an image which inspires me, makes me laugh, causes me to gush and coo and even just say 'wow'. 

I find the above image absolutely hilarious, especially today.  Why today?  I'm still in my cranky mood from yesterday. My morning train to work was canceled.  Waah wah wah, you say. But the next one wasn't scheduled to arrive for another 31 minutes and waiting in the freezing cold did not agree with my immune system - I walked into the office sniffling. Not the greatest way to start a Monday morning.  

So, my morning was crap. So what?  My evening was even crappier. I just really didn't have much luck with trains yesterday.  My train home decided to breakdown leaving me stranded in an industrial area where it's pretty much impossible to get a cab. I stood roadside and attempted to hail down a cab for 20 minutes before giving up and begging my dad to pick me up from the station.  And now after just writing and reliving that crappy Monday, I'm in a crankier mood because obviously I still have that damn cold. 

Cityrail, this grumpy post is all your fault. And the fault of all the other people/ things that made me exclaim, "I want to punch (insert name) in the face!" Everyone in the office can vouch for me that I do indeed say it an awful lot, and I did say it a crazy lot today especially - colds just make you cranky.  Maybe I just need the above pictured book.  But would venting it on paper calm me and just cause my frustrations to grow stronger?

No comments:

Post a Comment