The Loh-Down

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

T.L ♥s Lego



I'm not sure if it is physically possible to actually grow out of Lego.  For me, it's definitely not.  I'll ♥ Lego for the rest of my life.  Might even get this post's title tattooed on my back.  Tramp stamp style but I'll probably get a Lego piece done rather than the word itself.


I've got Lego containers, rings, necklaces (see below), earrings but my exciting and latest addition to my Lego collection is this way cool app.  So simple, yet so entertaining.  With this Lego Minifigures Collectors iPhone app, all you have to do is slide the red arrow across the screen and it's just a simple slot machine game.  Just wait for the head, torso and legs to match and then viola, you've collected a minifigure. I like collecting the silly combinations a tad more though...

How cool is my Lego skeleton necklace (just quietly)?

No comments:

Post a Comment