The Loh-Down

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hey Heids & Sezza, have I seen this sass & bide collection before?

sass & bide Perpetual Truth Dress
Don't get me wrong. I love sass & bide.  I've been dressing in it since I was fourteen. My wardrobe is full of sass & bide and S&B VIE, in fact sometimes I embarassing find myself dressed head to toe in the labels.  But there's something not quite right about their papa sucre A/W 11 collection. I feel like I might have seen some of the designs before? Especially the above one.  All that heavy pleating on a itsy bitsy dress? It all seems strangely familiar and kind of reminds me of another Australian designer's collection.

Can you guess which designer I'm thinking of?


  Dion Lee's S/S 11 collection
So whaddaya think? They do say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

No comments:

Post a Comment