The Loh-Down

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ashley Greene moves on with Jared Followill


To be honest, I don't really care for Ashley Greene or anyone in the Twilight franchise.  I don't get the hype surrounding Robert Pattinson, nor do I care about his relationship with co-star, Kirsten Stewart, although I somehow know far too much about these kids than I'd like to admit.

Yeah, I hear you say, "So, why are you blogging about Ashley Greene?" 
Well, when one is spotted with Kings of Leon bassist, Jared Followill, who was once upon a time the boy of my dreams (see photo below), you deserve a blog post.  Especially, when you've dumped the girliest of the Jo Bros, Joe Jonas, on the same day.  Moving onwards and upwards, from tween popstar to skinny jean wearing rockstar. You go, girl!

Back in 2009, I loved Jared

Image: People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment