The Loh-Down

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I wish I had thought of that


Have you ever read, seen or heard about a concept so absolutely amazing you wish you had thought of it yourself?

Here are three inventions which I had come across recently. I, myself, had long ago thought of these concepts but unfortunately didn't have the finances or means to action them *cough*.  Alas, if only I had the creative capacity to actually come up with these super cool concepts.

1. Cake Pops: Cake/ lollipop hybrid. Heaven on a stick. Not just sugar, but substance to fill the stomach. Even if it's only for 15 minutes.
    Russian dolly pops by Pop Bakery.

    2. "Build/ design your own ______": Build your own bear, design your own bag  and construct your own burger.  I wish I had thought of them all.  Today, I discovered The Counter, which allows you to do the latter.  The concept?  Upon entering you are given a clipboard as if you are a new patient to a medical centre.   Instead of writing down what allergies you have, you tick off your burger ingredients options. If variety is what you're looking for, this is where you'll find it.  The Counter boasts of over 312,120 burger combinations and the same two burgers are rarely made twice in one day!

    The Counter market selection

    3. OPI "Black Shatter" top coat: Pretty self-explanatory.  It's a top coat for your nails which shatters so specks of your coloured nail polish beneath peeps through. Probably not everyone's cup of tea but isn't the technology amazing? You can even hear it crackle as the polish shatters. 
    OPI Black Shatter

      No comments:

      Post a Comment