The Loh-Down

Monday, January 17, 2011

Doctor Knickerbocker, Knickerbocker, Number Nine

One of the girls at work today has noticed that I've lately been wearing a certain style of trousers an awful lot.  Now I haven't used or even heard this word in a very long time but according to this colleague whom I affectionately call E-Dawg, I'm "bringing knickerbockers back." If only I could dub "KnickerbockerBack" over this tune.

While I call them "cropped pants," regardless of what you want to call them; I think they're pretty cool.  Not to mention they're ridiculous comfy; thanks to this particular style featuring the low-crotch. 

Wearing my new Scanlan & Theodore knickerbockers
 and bringing knickerbockers back.


Scared of wearing the low-crotch? This tune is sure to get you in the mood; especially if you do the dance. Or not, in which case go back to the tune that I'll now always call "KnickerbockerBack."

No comments:

Post a Comment