The Loh-Down

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Things me likey: Silly headpieces

I have a real penchant for buying silly headpieces, but more often than not I find that I have no occasion to actually wear them. So where do I wear the crazy headgear I am addicted to buying? To work of course. When wearing my lacey floral hippie bands, I've been told by my work colleagues that my silly headpieces remind them of what they used to wear when they were young.  So why not branch out from headbands, get in touch with your inner child and play dress-ups with me with some silly headpieces?

Here are some pics to inspire you

fashiontoast's Rumi wearing a RP Encore headpiece

Littledoe headpiece
Headdress by Headmistress

And now some Photo Booth and headband silliness to bring some Christmas cheer. 


Yep, I like wearing silly things on my head so much that I've been wearing these reindeer antlers for the past two days at work. I've received many smiles and laughs from people who I actually work with and also from those who I pass on the street.  So come on, let the fun times begin. Join me and work those silly headpieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment